How do I email my photos to my account?
Each user is assigned a unique email address to upload their photos to Collage.com via email.
Your text code along with the text to number can be found by clicking the button in the Photos section to the left of your project (under "Add Content" on books and calendar projects).
Once you email the image(s) to your account, they will appear under the section in around 5 minutes after the text was sent.
Open a new email in your personal email account, put the Collage.com account email as the recipient, and attach your images to send.
You can send images as attachments, inline photos, or with the image URL.
Successfully emailed images will appear under the "Photos" button in your account a few minutes after the email is sent.
Can't find your images?
- Check the file size
- The max email size for most email providers is 25MB.
- It's also recommended that the total attachment size for files does not exceed 20MB.
- Anything larger than that may result in an undelivered email.
- No single image should be larger than 10MB.
- Check the file type
- The accepted file types are .JPG, .PNG, and unanimated .GIF.
- Check the email address
- Double check to make sure the email you're sending the images to matches the one provided in your account.
If you're still having trouble, please contact our Customer Satisfaction Team via chat, phone (888-797-1902), or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).