How to design a tote bag
Whether it's your first time with Collage.com or you're coming back, we're happy to help with your tote bag design!
To start designing, make a new account or sign into an existing account by clicking the button so your work will save as you design.
Starting a Project
The easiest way to start your tote bag is from the home page. Simply click the button.
You can also click the tab to browse our products first.
Once you have your tote bag selected, it's time to upload photos! We offer a variety of methods to help make uploading easy. You can upload your images directly from your computer or mobile device, from your social media accounts, or from the Internet.
To learn more about uploading, click here.
After the images are uploaded, they'll be added to your project automatically (on mobile devices, you'll have to select the images and then click "Design" to add).
- By default, our software tools will organize the photos randomly or to fit the selected template.
Making It Yours
We offer a variety of ways to customize your project:
- Need help adding text? We have this text guide here.
- Want to change your background? Checkout our background guide here.
- Need help adding a template or shape? We have this template guide here.
- Want to edit your photos? Checkout our photo editor guide here.
- The back of the tote bag will mirror the design on the front; it cannot be customized separately.
- The inside of the tote bag is black.
If you'd like to order your finished collage, add the item to your cart by clicking ( on mobile devices), and then .
- You can enter any gift or deal vouchers on the cart page and follow the prompts to submit your order.
For a more in-depth tutorial on redeeming deal codes, click here.
For a more in-depth tutorial of the checkout process, click here.
As always, your tote bag is covered by our Just Right Guarantee. If you have any trouble, please contact our customer satisfaction team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), live chat, or live phones (1-888-797-1902).