How do I add/edit a moveable text?
One text option Collage.com offers is a moveable text box, which can be found by clicking the button to the left of the project.
Clicking the option allows you to add a moveable text to your project that acts in the same click and drag way a photo does (the text option can be found under Add Content on photo books and calendars, and under "More" on mobile devices)
In the text editor, you can adjust everything from font to background color. Clicking "Add Text" adds the new text block to the center of your project.
- Click and drag the new text box around and use the blue circles to stretch in and out for resizing.
- You can add more than one text block to a project page (only 1 title can be used).
- Text cannot be placed outside a shape.
- To edit the text, click it, then click the that'll appear below the project.
- To put the text inside the collage instead of over the photos, click (this will shuffle the photos).
- To delete a Block Text, click it, then click the that'll appear below the project once the text is selected.