How do I add/edit a block text?
One text option Collage.com offers is a moveable Block Text, which can be found by clicking the button to the left of the project.
Clicking the option allows you to add a moveable text to your project that acts in the same click and drag way a photo does (the Block Text option can be found under Add Content on photo books, calendars, and mobile devices)
From the text block menu, you can adjust font, size, font color, background color, and alignment.
Click "Add Text Block" to put your text on the project.
- Block Text can be moved around the project in the same way a photo can.
- You can add more than one Block Text to a project page.
- Block Text cannot be placed outside a shape.
- To edit the Block Text, click it, then click the that'll appear above it.
- To delete a Block Text, click it, then click the that'll appear above it.