To begin uploading images, first click Photos to the left of your project if using a computer or at the bottom of your project if using a mobile device (for photo books and calendar projects, the uploader will pop up automatically).
Then click Upload Photos to open your file finder and access your images.
NOTE: Collage only accepts images in jpg, png, or unanimated gif format under 10MBs and less than 22,000x22,000 in resolution. PDFs or other file types must be converted before uploading.
For Mac computers, your images will be located in the Media section of your file finder. iPhoto images that are in HEIC format can be converted to jpg or png format by simply saving the images from your Photos app to your desktop.
Now that you know the limitations, you can select your images and then click Open to begin the upload.
- The uploader will only allow you to select the correct file types (jpeg, png, or unanimated gif).
- To select more than one image at a time, hold the control key while clicking on a Windows computer, or hold the command key while clicking on Mac OS.
NOTE: On photo book and calendar projects, the uploader will pop up upon project creation to begin uploading. Then, it'll always be located under the Add Photos button.
- Uploading too many images at once
- Limit the number of images you upload at once as to not overload the web page and freeze the browser.
- Batches of 5 images or less work best.
- Cannot locate photos on your computer/device
- If you cannot find the photos on your computer, move them to your desktop first and select them from there in the file finder.
- If you can't locate your photos on a mobile device, double check that your privacy settings aren't preventing access.