Blurriness can happen for a few reasons:
- The image is a low res/quality image.
- These images will be blurry no matter what. You can make the images smaller or add more pictures to reduce the stretching, helping to lessen the how blurry it appears.
- Do you have a higher resolution copy of the photo? The larger the item you're designing, the higher resolution the image will need to be. Blankets, pillows, large canvases, etc., require high resolution photos.
- The image is blurry or out of focus.
- An error in printing has occurred.
Collage proudly offers a 100% Just Right Guarantee. If you're unhappy with your product, please email a picture and description of the problem to email@example.com so we can get a corrected product sent out right away.
Unsure if you project is blurry?
You can use the zoom feature available for most products to get a closer look at your design. Any blurriness while zoomed in will print as such. Zoom is not available on books or calendars.
Haven't found the answer you're looking for?