One text option Collage.com offers is a movable text box called a block text, which can be used in 2 ways:
The 1st fits into your layout and maneuvers around your project the same way adding a photo does.
The 2nd is placed over your photos and can be positioned anywhere on top your photos.
Clicking the effect you want allows you to add a moveable text to your project that acts in the same click and drag way a photo does (the text option can be found under the Text button above the photo book or calendar project, and under Text below the project on mobile devices).
In the text editor, you can adjust everything from font to background color. Clicking "Add Text" adds the new text block to the center of your project.
- Click and drag the new text box around and use the blue circles to stretch in and out for resizing.
- You can add more than one text block to a project page (only 1 title can be used).
- Text cannot be placed outside a shape.
- To edit the text, click it, then click the that'll appear below the project.
- To put the text inside the collage instead of over the photos, click (this will shuffle the photos).
- To delete a Block Text, click it, then click the that'll appear below the project once the text is selected.