The Floating Text option creates a movable text box that is placed over your photos and can be positioned anywhere on the design.
To add, click "Floating Text" under the Text button, then type the desired text. Once you have your text, click off the text and drag the box to the desired location. You'll then be able to adjust the font, color, size, etc. with the toolbar above the project.
- Click and drag the new text box around and use the blue circles to stretch in and out for resizing.
- You can add more than one text block to a project page (only 1 title can be used).
- To edit, click the text at any time and the text editing tools will appear above the project.
- To put the text inside the collage instead of over the photos, click (this will shuffle the photos).
- To delete a Floating Text, click it, then click the that'll appear below the project once the text is selected.
Haven't found the answer you're looking for?