One text option Collage.com offers is a movable text box called a floating text.
Floating text is placed over your photos and can be positioned anywhere on the design.
Floating text acts the same as adding an image. You can click and drag the text box just like the photos to rearrange (the text option can be found under Text below the project on mobile devices).
You can customize the font, size, and color of each floating text in the text editor.
Clicking "Add Text" adds the new text block to the center of your project.
- Click and drag the new text box around and use the blue circles to stretch in and out for resizing.
- You can add more than one text block to a project page (only 1 title can be used).
- Text cannot be placed outside a shape.
- To edit the text, click it, then click the that'll appear below the project.
- To put the text inside the collage instead of over the photos, click (this will shuffle the photos).
- To delete a Block Text, click it, then click the that'll appear below the project once the text is selected.
Haven't found the answer you're looking for?