The Floating Text option creates a movable text box that is placed over your photos and can be positioned anywhere on the design.
To add, click Floating Text under the Text button, then type the desired text. Once you have added your text, click somewhere outside the text area, and then you can click and drag the box to the desired location. You'll then be able to adjust the font, color, size, etc. with the toolbar above or below the project.
- Click and drag the new text box around and use the blue circles to stretch in and out for resizing.
- You can add more than one text block to a project page (only 1 title per project page can be used).
- To edit, click the text at any time and the text editing tools will appear above or below the project.
- To put the text inside the collage instead of over the photos, click Pop In in the text toolbar (this will shuffle the photos).
- To delete Floating Text, click it, then click the Delete option that'll appear above or below the project once the text is selected.
Haven't found the answer you're looking for?