The Collage Terms of Service requires you to represent and warrant that they have the rights to the contents you're using in your project designs:
1. Content. You are solely responsible for Your Content and the decision to upload it to the Site. “Your Content” means any materials submitted or uploaded by you, including, without limitation, photographs, videos, images, text, graphics, and other materials. With respect to the Content, you represent and warrant:
- You own all rights, including copyright, in Your Content, or you otherwise have sufficient legal rights to use Your Content as enabled by the Site.
- It does not contain personally identifiable information about a child under the age of thirteen (13) years that can be viewed by visitors at the Site.
- It does not disseminate another person's personal information without his or her permission and does not disclose confidential information of a third party.
- It does not promote unlawful activities.
- It does not violate the privacy rights (including publication of private facts, intrusion into a place of seclusion, portrayal in a false light, or false endorsement) or rights of publicity of any person.
- It does not contain content that is fraudulent, threatening, abusive, hateful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or confusingly similar to brands, branded products sold by others, or otherwise objectionable in Collage’s sole discretion.
2. License to Use Your Content; Release. By uploading Your Content, you authorize Collage to use the Content, and the intellectual property rights relating to Your Content, for the purposes of producing Products (defined below) and for sharing with the public if you authorize through the “Share” or “Share Now” feature at the Site. For Your Content that is shared, you authorize Collage to display Your Content in connection with its dissemination of information about, and promotion of, the Site, products, and services. Without limitation, you grant Collage the right to reproduce copies, display, edit, index, host, store, cache, and transmit Your Content. This license is nonexclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, and transferable. It is for all formats and media now known or later developed.
- You may terminate the license you have granted to Collage by removing or deleting (or writing to Collage to remove or delete) Your Content. Copies of Your Content may remain on Collage servers until such time as Your Content is overwritten or otherwise deleted.
- You retain ownership of the intellectual property rights in Your Content that you upload and nothing in this Agreement transfers to Collage ownership of such rights.
- Collage reserves the broadest rights allowable under law and this Agreement to take actions it deems appropriate with respect to Your Content and conduct at the Site. Visitors and users may contact Collage to complain, in writing, of any conduct that they believe is inconsistent with the obligations under this Agreement. You acknowledge that Collage may take actions with which you disagree, and it may (by way of example and not limitation) remove Your Content, destroy electronic files that you have posted or transmitted, report content to law enforcement, notify third parties of Your Content posted, and terminate your access to the Site. You legally release Collage from any claims that you might have arising from such actions of Collage.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Collage, its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, representatives, parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, and third party users harmless from and against any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities, damages, losses, expenses, and costs (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) that arise directly or indirectly out of or from: (i) Your Content; (ii) your activities in connection with obtaining any products or Services from Collage; or (iii) any activity related to access or use of your account by you or any other person.